Frequently Asked Questions-FAQ
Q-Are you Charging anything Extra for Christmas?
An additional surcharge of 50% on the prices listed on this site will be added on the following dates: 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1 January.
Q-Are you a licenced company?
es. We are licenced Company
Q-Is your service available day and night?
Yes. We operate 24 hours 7 days a week, all through the year.
Q-Are your prices fixed?
Yes. The prices are fixed for pre booked transfers. But if there are any additional drop offs, pickups or diversions there will be additional charges.
Q-Will I incur any extra charges if my plane is delayed or cancelled by the airline?
No, as we will track your flight landing time we will be aware of any delays or cancellations and we will dispatch our driver according to the new landing time.
Q-What happens after I have made an online booking?
We will review your request and send you an email confirming the booking with a booking confirmation number.
Q-We have childen travelling with us, can you provide child/infant seats?
Yes. Please tell us the ages of the children and we can provide 1 child/infant/booster seat free of charge per transfer and 2nd will be extra £5 and we can provide maximum 1 baby seat and 1 booster seat.
Q-How do I find my driver at the airport?
Our driver will wait in the arrival hall with your name card usually by the airport information desk.
Q-Can I smoke in the car?
No. We operate a strict no smoking policy in all our vehicles.
Q-Will I be sharing with anyone else?
No. We do not operate a shared taxi service.
Q-What do I do if I can't locate my driver?
Please call us 020 3006 6550 or +44 20 3006 6550 and our admin team will help you find your driver in the terminal.
Q-Is gratuity included in the price?
No. It is at the passengers discretion.
Q-What vehicle do I choose?
We Have every type of vehicle according best suite your needs and don’t jeopardise your comfort either.
- Saloon Car - 4 Passanger,2 hand luggage and 2 items of checked* luggage
- Executive Saloon Car - 4 Passanger,2 hand luggage and 2 items of checked* luggage
- Estate Cars - 4 Passanger,3 hand luggage and 2 items of checked* luggage
- MPV5 - 5 Passanger,3 hand luggage and 3 items of checked* luggage
- MPV6 - 6 Passanger,3 hand luggage and 3 items of checked* luggage
- MPV7 - 7 Passanger,5 hand luggage and 5 items of checked* luggage
- Executive MPV7 - 7 Passanger,6 hand luggage and 6 items of checked* luggage
- MPV8 - 8 Passanger,6 hand luggage and 6 items of checked* luggage
- 10 Seater - 10 Passanger,8 hand luggage and 8 items of checked* luggage
- 12 Seater - 14 Passanger,8 hand luggage and 8 items of checked* luggage
- 14 Seater - 14 Passanger,12 hand luggage and 14 items of checked* luggage
- 16 Seater - 16 Passanger,12 hand luggage and 16 items of checked* luggage
- Wheelchair Accessable - 5 Passanger,3 hand luggage and 3 items of checked* luggage
- 25-Seater Executive - 24 Passanger,20 hand luggage and 20 items of checked* luggage
- Coach 49-51 Seater - 49 Passanger,49 hand luggage and 49 items of checked* luggage
Q-How can I pay for my journey?
You can pay for your journey by debit or credit card online directly on our website or via a payment link. Payments processed on the website are made at the time of Booking
Q-Do I have to book my journey in advance?
Yes, You can Pre Book your journey in advance, you do this at least 24 hours prior to your required pick-up.
Q-How can I book my private transfer?
You can Book your Joueny With our Booking Engine which is mention on top:
- Book by telephone: Call us on our 24 Hour Available Help Line No. within UK: 020 3006 6550, or if you call from outside UK: +4420 3006 6550..
- Book online: Fill Out Your journey Details on our above booking form.
- Book By Live Chat Option.
Q-What happens if I forget something in the car?