Public Health England (PHE) Guidelines.
- Remind travelers and staff to wash their hands often and follow general hygiene advice to every passenger before accepting their booking.
- Stating the booking flow on what are the reason for their travel booking to ensure the protection to both drivers and passengers as the virus spreading rapidly.
- Our Drivers continue to follow the existing risk assessments and safe systems to prevent the spreading of the COVID-19.
- Avoid dropping passenger to crowded places
- The advice in advance to use an application for easy payment access to minimize direct contact from the passengers.
- Cleaning and disinfecting regularly the vehicle touch surface after dropping each passenger to reduce the risk of passing the virus to each other.
- Apply social distancing at all times.
As the Cab for hire continues to provide their full-time service to all their passengers for your important travel needs and delivery services during this pandemic time, they are ensuring you reach your destination safely without contaminating yourself from the virus while you are traveling with them. In the line of UK Government Advice, the guidelines that PHE adhere should strictly be followed by your service provider to protect their people, driver-partners, and passengers to manage the spread of COVID-19. And that is why only essential travel needs and delivery services they only provide to maintain its safety.
Book Our Taxi & Minicab when you need an emergency or assistance to help you drive the destination you wish to reach safely and secure. Because We understand that all of you may have concerns about traveling in private hire vehicles during this time of crisis. A Crisis that only with firm implementing policy and guidelines can fight against COVID-19.
GBC Blog Admin @admin
Great Britain Cars team is always investigating best U.K. experience and serving you in this blog.